A Frittata is a great way to be creative in the kitchen when scrambled eggs for breakfast are just too blah!
This Smoked Salmon Frittata recipe is simple and easy to make. You can also switch the ingredients and reuse leftovers in your refrigerator.
Oh and make sure your skillet is oven proof!
4 Eggs Whisked in 1/4 Cup Milk
Salt and Pepper
Two ripe Tomatoes cut bite size
A handful of Arugula
A half cup of Smoked Salmon
Onions thinly sliced
Cheddar Cheese cubed small
Tablespoon of Butter and Oil or both
Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
1. Whisk Eggs and Milk, add Salt and Pepper
2. On the stove top in low heat, Melt butter in oil using oven proof Skillet
3. Sauté Tomatoes and Onions till tender
4. Toss in Arugula to wilt
5. Pour in whisked Eggs
6. Follow with cubed Cheese and Smoked Salmon, place around the pan/skillet evenly
7. Bake in the Oven for 8 to 10 minutes