I’ve ran out of lunch ideas so Andrew stepped in and said he’ll make twice baked potatoes.
What?!? I had no idea this was an easy recipe.
Grated Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut and fry bacon on low to medium heat until crispy.
3.While bacon is in the pan,chop parsley, tomatoes,and cheddar cheese. Crumble the bacon and mix all ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
4. Microwave Potatoes until tender.
5. Using a kitchen towel to hold the potato, cut in half lengthwise
6. Scoop out potatoes, be careful not to break the skin. Set aside.
7. Mash/Mix the scooped out potatoes into the bacon, parsley, cheese, and tomato evenly. Add butter to the mix if preferred.
8. Place the mashed potatoes back inside the hollowed potatoes/potato boat
9. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Transfer hollowed out potatoes to an oven proof dish. Spoon the mixture into the potatoes and bake for 30 minutes.
Serve hot and enjoy!